Friday, June 3, 2011

Page 36 - More About Alcoholism


Page: 36

Step we are on:
Step One

Subject
: Mental Condition, Jim the Salesman, Insanity, Two Fold illness, Pre-lapse, Relapse, Normal vs. Abnormal

  • What did he do after he sat down?
I sat down at a table and ordered a sandwich and a glass of milk.
  • Had the thought of drinking crossed his mind?
Still no thought of drinking.
  • He apparently was still hungry, so what did he do?
I ordered another sandwich and decided to have another glass of milk.
  • What insane thought suddenly crossed his mind?
Suddenly the thought crossed my mind that if I were to put an ounce of whiskey in my milk it couldn't hurt me on a full stomach.


  • Did he act sanely on the insane thought?
I ordered a whiskey and poured it into the milk.

(Note: That’s ONE!)



TOMORROW:
  • What did he sense?
  • What thought preceded his decision to take the first drink?
  • So, what did he do?
  • And then what did he do?
  • Where did those three drinks take him?

Peace & Love,

Danny S – RLRA

Real Live Recovered Alcoholic

http://recoveredalcoholic.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment